The pages on the Health Canada Web site include common page elements. These links describe what to expect in various parts of the pages:
The Health Canada Web site is organized by subject matter to make it easier for our users to find the information they are looking for. All of the information on the Web site is organized under 10 main subject headings which are:
Within each of the 10 Subject-areas, information is further organized by Themes, Topics and Sub-topics. We have provided some helpful tips below to make your trip around the new Health Canada easier:
- All site navigation is available in the left-hand side of the page.
- Within a Subject, the Themes, Topics and Sub-Topics all display in the left-hand side of the page as you navigate deeper into the Web site.
- It is important to note that the deeper you go into the Web site, the more detailed the information will be.
- When you find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to bookmark that page so you can quickly find it again the next time you need that information.
- In addition to the navigation along the left-hand side of the page, you can look for information in a few other ways including:
Each page has the same layout.
The header is the same on all pages; it allows quick and easy access to the various sections of the Health Canada Web Toolbox.
- Franšais Provides the equivalent content in French.
- Home Provides a direct link back to the Health Canada homepage.
- Contact Us Provides you with Health Canada contact information.
- Help Provides you with assistance on navigating through the site such as file specification tips, navigation tips, etc.
- Search Provides you access to our search engine that offers quick access to information through bilingual (English or French) keyword or phrase searches.
- canada.gc.ca Provides a direct link to the Government of Canada Web site.
The Footer displays the date of the last modification and a link to important notices.
The Important Notices page contains valuable copyright information regarding the reproduction (commercial and non-commercial), use of third-party materials, disclaimer, privacy, and official languages of Government of Canada Web site content.